Darby Mouritsen Photography

My name is Darby M and you've found my little corner of the world!

I'm am a natural light photographer serving the Denver, Boulder, and Longmont areas.

Are you ready for some FUN? With my relaxed style of capturing the "slice of life" images that will warm your heart, this will be a photo session you will really enjoy.

Whether you are looking to capture your family interactions, a newborn treasure or falling in love and tying the knot, let me work with you to freeze time and save memories. These are the images that will make your heart beat faster each and every time you look at them!

I love to have a great time with clients at my sessions. We laugh, we giggle and we usually become friends. Get ready to be put at ease from the first snap of my camera.

Contact me at darby@mouritsen.com to book your session today!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Information

all images copyright Darby Mouritsen Photography 2009